Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Hubby is trying to kill me... exponentially...

My hubby is trying to kill me... Yesterday, he woke me up... "C'mon we gotta go to the High Desert today and get the trailer..."
 and I was thinking we were gonna be home to rest after spending 12 hours at Glen Helen the day before... UGH!!!! So we grabbed the dogs [all 3 of them] Rider, GiGi and Bolts cuz she's NUTS... We took Bolts with us because Kameron was sore after going over the bars twice...
I gotta say I was little nervous putting all 3 in the car because Rider does not like Bolts... They got in a fight the night before... It sounded worse than
it was... but Rider put her in her place... not too bad for being 8 years old!
I said to Sam in Rider's voice [its an upper crust Martha Stewart type voice] "Oh really Father... the youth today... no respect... where did you find such 'white' trash"  [get it... she is an all white dog...] 
Anyway, they all behaved and had a blast running around... I started watering all the trees at the high desert and BOLTS loves water... she attacks the water and tries to bite the water coming out of the hose... She drank sooo much water, I turned the hose off and said "Sam, she is so full of water, if she has any dry dog food in her it is growing exponentially" he said "Ohhh big word... can you spell it?"  "Very funny..." then he teased me using the word exponentially all day... making me laugh...
When we were driving home, I kept saying "Are you ready to take a nap, when we get home?"
 
can't tell you the rest because he is dragging me out the door as I type this... Shit... he's killing me I tell ya...
 
"C'mon Babe, we gotta go"
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bolts is the cutest and the personality is amazing ....

Oweee the finger looks like it hurts !!

~Emma~~

Anonymous said...

Dod Bolts hold the pee until you got home?
I think its great that Sam drags you all over..its good for your complexion..(not really, but that sounded good). Cute pics except for the back and black finger. Ouch!
XOOX

Anonymous said...

You two are the energizer bunnies of California.

Anonymous said...

Your doggies are so cute! OUCH on those injuries. Hope he's feeling better now....Whew!
You guys are on the go all the time. That's cool that you two spend so much time together.
Love ya, Pam xoxox