Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pics of Bolts, Rider, Mustang, Nova and Scrapbook

Its raining, Its pouring, The old man is snoring...
He bumped his head, and went to bed, and couldn't get up in the morning...
 
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Its raining today and I LOVE it!!!
 
LOVE IT ,LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!
 
"It never rains in California...
The boys only warn ya"
 
Sam and I woke up this morning and he took me to breakfast at "Don and Sweet Sue's"
[Hi Nurse Pam, remember when we went there?]
It is a GREAT place for breakfast...
[Pa Walton from the Walton's owned it before he died, now the family still runs it and it is THE best food]
So...Sam and I sat outside [as did a bunch of people] it was cool enough and it was raining whoo hoo... 
Afterwards, we came home, picked up Kameron and then headed to our office building.  We had to sign checks for the month... Ewwww.... and pick up a custom glass table top we had from a jobsite  [The designer on that job picked the wrong color glass and because it was custom, we couldn't send it back, it was supposed to go on a bar top]
It's really cool looking... 3 pieces of glass and the glass in the middle is cracked into a million pieces... like if you broke a window that was tempered... then placed that glass in between 2 regular pieces of glass...
Kameron is going to fabricate and weld a base for the glass and we are going to use it at the Hi D house for a coffee table... Ill take a picture of it... so you can understand what I am talking about...
 
 
After loading up a bunch of stuff to take to the hi d house... we came home...
Now Kameron and Sam are working on Kameron's 65 Nova... I went into the garage a few minutes ago and Bolts was sitting in the driver's seat like she owned the car... I took some pics... LOL
 
Some of you asked about Rider's birthday party the other day... Did he have a cake and doggie friends over? 
Oh sure.... he had a  milkbone cake, they wore party hats, and tore up a Piñata that looked like a cat... LOL Are you kidding me... You guys are funny... I just happened to look at something that had Rider's birthday on it and for once remembered it... Besides, Rider deserves an entry only about him... I feel like GiGi and Bolts get all the attention aroundhere, so I gave him a special day on my journal... You silly goose's!!!
 
Mary asked if he had his own scrapbook... and yes he does... Well actually he has some pages in the Family Book....
See...
 
 
 
While I was outside taking pictures... I took a picture of Kieffer's '66 Mustang he is working on...
He bought it himself,  registered it and pays for the insurance...
 
 

Tags:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not raining here.  I'll be in Fontana tomorow for the race.  Gotta like a '66 Mustang.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Raining?? OMG I'd love that! I wish it would rain here. It's just hot and dry...I'm so ready for rainy weather!
Enjoyed your pics! That glass table sounds nice.
Hugs to you,
Pam

Anonymous said...

Okay well I was all confused by the entry title ... thinking uhoh ... she has 3 more dogs ....mustang... Nova ....and scrapbook???

LOL..

I love the rain also ... and I will send oyu a pic of me with pepto on my face ....what the hell else do I have to do ???

LOL

Love...

~~Emma~~

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am GLAD you had an entry just for Rider's birthday....it reminded me to call my mom for hers...even if it WAS 3 days ago!!!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Nice scrapbook of everyone.....i had a bday party for Buddy every year with party hats and a cupcake.
Bolts is so cute.
XO

Anonymous said...

I was invited to a dog's first birthday party. It's not that crazy !!!
Great scrap book. I need to do that.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hey great pics! and scrapbooking too!! OMG are you ok?? just kidding.........I wish i still had that Martha Stewart in me, I do miss doing crafty things..........hey maybe we should do a scrapbook for the family reunion...........aw never mind lol, we have enough do to for that.......i wish we could get soe of that rain here......how come it only rains in the desert??? Oh and btw everyone, i have a surgery date of Sept. 11th..........plz keep those prayers coming, and thank you for all the prayers and thoughts you all have sent my way, i do appreciate them all!!

Love you all,

Gram Pam

Anonymous said...

If I was a scrapbooking kind of gal(that won't happen) the kittens would have a big section, I am sure.

I think kids who pay for their own car, treat it A LOT more respectfully. Good for Kieffer. That name always reminds me of Kefir, which I eat at times for protein(sorry ;-). ~Mary

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed peeking into your scrapbook.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie