Sunday, August 17, 2008

Candice's bridal shower day

Ok.. how is it possible I have a daughter getting married?  When did I get so old?WTH?  J/K...

I just wanted to say to everyone complaining about no teeth pics... I wanted to wait to show my daughter for the first time in person...  She is the whole reason I did my teeth... to smile at her wedding and bridal shower... and today I get to do that... 

Anyway I will take lots of pics and try to catch up on my journal stories... Especially the day Nurse Pam came out... She left out tons in her journal... [Nurse Pam, no entry about the baptism? or our fans at breakfast? or the 'easy' button we got to push when shopping?... Have no fear I will fill you all in on it!]

Well I have to go get ready, then pick up Mike Bob Bill's Grandma, she is going with me and Gram Pam to the shower...

I can't wait to see all my old high school friends! Our kids are best friends like us!!! Plus there will be babies there... Ooooo I love babies... Emma ship Connor out here ASAP!!!

Plus I have to love on my Grand-dogs of Candice's...

Gotta go... you'all behave while Mother Kendra is gone...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I DID leave a lot out didn't I?? What was I thinking?? Ok...fill in the blanks about our day...it's YOUR turn! LOL!
I hope you have a safe trip and ENJOY the day!  Give Candice a hug for me and tell her I'm coming to the wedding!
Talk to you soon,
Hugs and love to you,
Pam xoxox

Anonymous said...

Have a great day .... I wish I could but he just keeps baking !!!!

UGG!!

Anonymous said...

Have lots of fun smiling!!

Phil

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! I love weddings and showers. I hope you take tons of pictures and share you know us we don't get bored looking. I am mostly excited for you and your new teeth because I know you can't wait to share this with your daughter.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Mother Kendra?  Now I am picturing shiny new teeth & a nun's habit....

Anonymous said...

Hey we need all the details Kendra, of your day with nurse Pam!!........I really LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR SMILE!!

LOVE YOU
Pam,