Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olympic swimming...

I am still in a funk, still in my robe, sleeping a lot waiting for my teeth... Less than 48 more hours...
Sigh...
 
When I am not asleep I have been watching the Olympic coverage... I watched Volleyball  [Candice played in high school], later I watched swimming...  I still trip out watching the 'new rules'... See when I was swimming... When you were doing 'butterfly' and 'breast stroke' the water could not go above your forehead or you were DQ'd... Now they can put their whole head underwater and it trips me out...  they still have to touch with 2 hands when doing 'breast' and 'butterfly'... that has stayed the same... and I do like the guys new bathing suits... the other ones were awful!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the olympics and may I call you gummy bear until you get your teeth? : )~

Phil

Anonymous said...

Oh Kendra, I'm trying like hell to get to you...........i myself haven't been feeling all that well either girl..........as a matter of fact i have just been laying around sleeping...........or making Chuck something to eat or drink..........hey got good news though!!...................i go to the drs on tuesday for my euro tests!! woo hoo and my surgery has been approved..........finally something good! maybe if everything is ok here and i don't have to babysit, im thinking i'll come out on wednesday.........lets keep our fingers crossed..

love you and miss you,

Pam

Anonymous said...

I was watching the volleyball for awhile. I played that in High School and college. Miss it terribly!
Ok...it's about 36 hours away and you'll have those choppers! Looking forward to Thursday!
Hugs Pam

Anonymous said...

I saw the men's gymnastics, very cool.
I missed the opening ceramony !!

Hope your well.
Hugs,
Elln

Anonymous said...

Sound like me in a robe all day ... sleeping ... but at least you have 48 hours ... I may have 2-3 weeks left !!

Lets have a pity party for ourselves ... you can drink the wine and I will watch !!

Love ya ... Emma

Anonymous said...

I have not seen any of the Olympics. I can not swim either. One of the YMCA swim coaches here in my shitty town has a boy on the team in China. It is like the 3rd to go to an Olympics from this coach. I always wonder why he would stay in my shitty town when he is that good a coach.
HUGS