Sunday, August 31, 2008

Going to the Hi D AGAIN... LOL

However before I go.. I meant to tell you all but I keep forgetting...

Gram Pam FINALLY has a surgery date for her hysterectomy to remove uterine cancer...

September 11, 2008... So keep her in your thoughts and prayers... 

Also to all the people about to face Hurricane Gustav my thoughts and prayers go out to you also...

Be good kids while I'm gone...

Gram Pam's comment in my last entry ;)

Oh and btw everyone, i have a surgery date of Sept. 11th..........plz keep those prayers coming, and thank you for all the prayers and thoughts you all have sent my way, i do appreciate them all!!

Love you all,

Gram Pam

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to Gram Pam. What a date to have surgery. Be safe, have fun.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

September 11th?  Couldn't she have picked a different date???  Of course I will pray for her....absolutely.....Sept 12th is my 21st wedding anniversary!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers to Gram Pam.
Have a good time at the Hi D.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Prayers going out for Gram Pam on her surgery.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie