Thursday, August 28, 2008

Monday thru Thursday words


Some explanation of the pictures I already posted... I am currently typing this on our new laptop, in bed... Weeeeee how fun is this!!! Its weird... I wish I could use this at the Hi D house but there is no wi fi up there so I would still be on dial up! Bummer...

Anyway, here is what has been going on up at the hi d house

Monday - we went up and Kieffer and his friend Kevin were already up there loading up the trailer to head to the dump.  After we helped them load some last minute trash stuff.  The monsoons started and it began to rain, big huge raindrops for about 30 minutes... I LOVE IT when that happens!!! We hardly ever get rain so when it happens its GREAT [get the lounge chairs out and watch]

Kieffer and Kevin had to pull over by the Oooom Dome because the rain was coming down so bad when they were headed to the dump!

While they were gone Sam and I cleaned up around the mulberry tree and put rocks around it!

Tuesday - Doug came up to help Sam put in more can lights in the kitchen area plus they put up 2 speakers [for  music] in the kitchen area and 2 speakers in the breezeway area. While they were doing that I started vacuuming up the carpet mess from construction!  Later Sam and I ran to Home Depot after he took me to breakfast... 

I recently asked my dentist about a good vet up there for the dogs. Sam had a really bad dream about GiGi getting bit by a rattlesnake and wanted me to find a vet up there.  Did you know they have a rattlesnake vaccine the vet can give a dog? Weird huh!  Ohhhhhh.... BTW today is Riders birthday!!!  Rider is 8 years old today... Wow...where does the time go... maybe I will post some photos of my Rider when I am on my computer

Oh... never mind I found some...

Well anyway I am going to cut this short because I dont want to lose what I have typed LOL

SO Ill finish telling you all the stuff we did up at the Hi D for another entry...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIDER my Whiner-riner guy!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rider~Gram Pam will make you some cookies whenever i see you next..........just for you!! You'll have to keep me informed as to when Doug will be there.................so that i could make that plan to maybe take some time off and spend it with you!! while hes there too.........i know don't you love to take that lap top with you in bed, its great!!..............i will have that luxury when im recovering.......

Love you,

Pam

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rider
Great photos of the lake !
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Awww happy birthday Rider !!

I believe there is no vaccine but there is a anti-venom...

~~Emma~~

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Rider!! He's such a pretty dog.
Love the lake pics! Have a great weekend.
Hugs Pam

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pics of the HIDE.... its looking GREAT!!!!! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope Rider had a fabulous bday. COOL PICS!
I would DIE if i was bit by a snake. My God. Now i am gonna worry about your dogs.
XO