Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wish me luck...

This morning I was a good girl and went to the gym... I met Larry [the cool gay guy] and we worked out on the elliptical machine for 30 minutes... Woo Hoo... I love Larry... he is so cool... Eric my trainer is on his way out... he is bugging me for sure... When my month is up with him... I'm dumping him...
[Not because he works me out too hard... because my schedule and his are too hard to get together... last week he canceled on Monday - I was gone on Wednesday - So Friday was the only day we could work out - plus he has never weighed me, or done a measurement, or done my body fat count! How the hell can you tell how well I have done if you don't do that stuff??  The boys work out with a different trainer in the same gym and they get that?
You think I would... Eric is the owner... anyway... he is bugging me right now... He acts like I am the one who doesn't show up for workouts... only if I am in Newport, or Redondo, or the High Desert and I call 24 hours in advance so I dont get charged!  He has canceled on me just as much... Divorce Court, No baby-sitter for MLK day, Going to Vegas 3 times,... which I couldn't care less but dont act like its only me!!!!]
On Friday I got him good... I was doing my cardio before weight training ... I was chatting with Larry... 
Larry says "Kendra your being summoned by Eric"
I said "Oh... Ok..." and I got off the machine
Larry said "Time to WORK HARD!"
I said "Ya... I know" 
Eric says "Larry she just lied to you... Work Hard HA"
I said "Your right Eric, I guess you just can't inspire me as a trainer like some other people do" and I smiled at Larry...
People in the Gym went "Ooooooooo"
WTH? I have been going there since July... and trust me on this... I am not a hard body!
Eric makes me do too much weight... I want less weight more reps... I keep telling him...
"Eric I do NOT want to be Helga from the German Woman's Swimming Team" but he doesn't listen to me... so he is done... he doesn't know it yet...
 

Okay... I am done bitching about him... anyway... I come home and Kieffer says "Mom do you think Dad will let me and my friends go to Big Bear in our car if we all chip in for gas?"      "Uh... No... " and Sam did say No...
Kieffer says 'Ok... well can we go to the High Desert House?' and we said Yes to that... then I start thinking about food and say dontcha want Pam to go and cook for you? Kieffer says "Hell Ya, call her" so I did... I was only kidding... I never thought Pam would say okay... after all she lives an hour and half from the High D... and she was just here last weekend... for the Oooom Dome Adventure...
So get this... Pam, her hubby Chuck, grandson Corey, Kieffer and his friends Kevin, Lance a little, Joe, Veronica etc... are going up... and guess what... I can't go till Sunday... and I am so bummed...
Pam and I are a party waiting to happen...
I feel like the kid who is grounded...
 
[Sam and I have to sign loan docs... phooey... I dont wanna be responsible... I wanna go play with my friends...]
 
I feel like I just set up the coolest party and now I can't go... I am sick about it...
 
Maybe if I whine to Sam loud enough... I can go...
 
I doubt it he will just say "Would you like some cheese with your whine?"
 
Its worth a try wish me luck...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say it is no fun to have to be responsible.  I say be irresponsible!!  LOL

Phil