Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A few days late... pictures to follow...

 
Happy New Years Eve Day,
I have to confess I have wicked hangover already... We came home from racing and Sam's cousin Pam and her hubby Chuck were waiting for us here at the house...  We were supposed to go up to the high desert house last night but we were too wiped out from racing for 4 days... So we decided to go up today...
Anyway... Pam and I are a riot... I swear we have so much fun... I laugh so much around her...  Last night we decide to go get some Amaretto Desorrano [my favorite drink, which is hers now too] so we head over to the store and before we leave I say
"Wait, I better take my wallet, we might get carded"
[Which makes Pam crack up because she is 50 and I am 41... actually 42 but I missed being 41 remember]
So Pam and I go into the store and buy the Amaretto, and when she wasn't looking I told the clerk "Card me" and I winked... 
So the girl says "May I see some ID please" and the whole time I am looking at Pam waiting for her reaction... First her mouth drops open and then she busted up laughing...
I swear I am laughing thinking of it right now... I wish I could get the video tape from the store!  It was so funny! Even the clerk and the people in line were laughing too...
I love Pam so much... Oh I have to tell you about the Christmas gifts she brought too... She found an ornament with my name on it... WOO HOO and then she gave me the funniest gift... A t-shirt that says
"Ask me about my Granddog" I LAUGHED so hard...
Maybe I dont have a hang over, maybe I have a laugh over...
No on second thought it is a hangover...  We started doing shots from the new shot glasses she gave Sam....  saying things like 
"Here's to those who know us well, and all the rest can go to Hell"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... glad you had so much fun.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

grand dog, huh? Sounds cute!! I wish i was there with you to join in on the boozing and laughs! Good for you for having a great NYE.
XO lj