Monday, January 21, 2008

I AM SO DAMN PISSED

Super quick entry... I have so much to share but some stupid ass kid broke into the high desert gargage yesterday at 4pm [broke the window, broke the garge door tried to sawz all the chain on the motorcycles...

When the door got opened the alarm went off and they split...

All this happened in the middle of Kameron's birthday dinner that was starting... [11 family and friends over] Kris ran up there for us and secured it for the night and met with the police...

Now Sam and I have to go up there today and clean it up and change the door, board up the window...

I am so pissed... but they didnt get anything again... that is good news...

Ooooooo................ be back later..
I have tons to tell you... Pam and I went to that place the Intregratron - or as I call it the Oooooommmmmm Dome... on Saturday... I have a new ring to tell you about...

Oh! Damn kids...

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many derelicts.  Those people that did that will have a lifetime of crime probably.

Phil

Anonymous said...

that totally sucks. I hope they are caught!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Do you have secutiry cameras? You might want to get some.

A new ring??? Cant wait to hear about it.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the rest.
Take care, chrissie