Friday, January 18, 2008

Let my people go...

Now that I have FINALLY watched 2 episodes of American Idol I have to say something...
 
How is it possible these people do not understand they CAN NOT sing? I dont get it! I KNOW without a doubt, that I can NOT sing... You could NOT get me drunk enough to do Karaoke EVER... It simply will never happen... Right Pam...? neither one of us will be caught doing that!
 
It blows me away... are they tone deaf? Especially the guy who tried to sing "Let my people go" WTH?
 
Wow...
 
I have some questions though...
 
OK... who is Randy Jackson? 
I have no idea who he is?
Part of the Jackson 5?
Does Simon get along with Randy and Paula?  They say yes and he says no...
 
Sam is watching it with me but he thinks its kinda stupid... but I told him I hafta watch because I told Lisa Jo I would and I am tired of everyone talking about shows  and I have no idea what they are talking about... 
 
You have to understand he likes to watch TV shows and learn something... We usually watch tons of News, TLC, History, and Bravo... rarely regular shows... never sitcoms...
 
I have to say I sure do miss Soprano's though...
Candice turned us on to Dexter and we love that show...
 
Anyway... that is my 2 cents... 
 
Plus both of my football teams lost last weekend... Colts and the Cowboys... I guess I will have to root for Green Bay but if New York wins its okay because Eli is the brother of Payton on my Colts...  Ho Hum
 
Oh yes... Ellen Real Stories of the New York Housewives comes on in March... I saw a promo for it on Bravo today...I was watching Paula Abdul's reality show... 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no clue what rock Randy crawled out from under, but no, he aint no Jackon 5!!! LOL - I think they play the good cop bad cop thing with the voting.

um, GO GIANTS !!! hahahaha

I'm keeping an eye out for those cameras!? Are they filming the Gottis? Or maybe the Baldwins? Numerous famous people from the Island.
Love ya!
PS BRING BACK THE FREAKIN SOPRANOS

Anonymous said...

oh yes you are right Kendra, there is not ever going to be enough alcohol in any given bar for us to sing...................we would clear that bar out lol

I love you when you make me a star in your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

I think this year's Idol will be better than last.  Have a good weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Don't watch Idol I have no desire to watch people who can't sing IF I wanna do that all I have to do is go to Kaitlin's. They are aspiring rappers there LOL now they even have Kyan spitting lyrics. My son thinks it's the most awesome thing in the world that his nephew is 3yo and doing that. He says I can see it now he'll have bank when he's 11yo making gold records. I said I sure hope so because I'll need a house to leave in by then. Kyan told me I can live with him... he pinkie promised ;-) that's like gold over here.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

do not give up on Idol...TRUST ME.....in a few weeks they will have REAL singers competing and it gets all competitive and fun and you will be obsessed and i predict Sam will pick this years winner. Tell him i said that.
Randy is a legitiment (sp) record producer....he is REALLY smart but a bit of a pussy....Paula is a drunk and pill popper who is REALLY smart with music.....her and Randy always fight with Simon. I love Ryan, he is the puppy dog...and Simon?

he is a true SOB who i am half in love with. Listen to what he says..the man is brilliant and everything he says, i have already thought the same thing. You either love him or hate him and it is kinda that way with me, love me or hate me.

I love you, always,

lisa