Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Steam is billowing out my ears

Hi D Ho there neighbors...
 
I swear I just wrote this long entry and this stupid laptop erased it by shutting down for an update...
 
I am agitated, irritated, and stressed at the moment!
 
Definition of Stress: the confusion created when ones mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the hell out of some asshole who desperately deserves it!!!
 
I have a few assholes in my life right now who DESPERATELY deserve it!!!
 
Unfortunately, I dont know who they are...
the only thing I do know is they are thieving Mother F^*&%$#!!! 
Oh my... did I say that...
You better believe I did...
I am so hot right now... steam is billowing out of my ears like a cartoon...
 
While I was explaining to you why I have been up here for two days fixing the damage thieves did to our place!
American Express Fraud division called to tell us about some other thief charging $1,000 worth of handbags on Nordstrom.com, and $529 worth of MAC make up from another place...
American Express said "Dont worry about it, we will take care of it!" I am thankful for that!
 
WTH? Do we have a bullseye on our backs or what?
 
Ooooo I am so pissed... 
I am however also very thankful...
The little shitheads who broke into our place up here didnt get anything but a Sawz All tool!
The thief with expensive taste in handbags and makeup won't be getting anything either!
I am VERY THANKFUL for that...
 
[I am also thankful for the beautiful cross Pam brought up here and put up on the wall because it just reminded me to see the good in these situations and stop being upset...
 Thank you Pam!]
 
We are currently waiting for the Sheriff to come by to do some more fingerprinting...  We found some more very good fingerprints over the last two days...
 
Here is what happened Sunday afternoon...
The thieving kids came to our property, cut a 3 foot hole in the chain link fence, broke a garage window, then broke through the plywood over the window on the inside of the garage... a small kid crawled through the window, and tried desperately to get to some bikes that were chained up...
[not Mike's bike Candice]
They hacked at the chain with a large pick... they hacked so hard they busted up the hub and rim on one of the bikes! They even busted up the concrete floor in the garage... They did NOT get close to breaking that chain... finally they gave up... used a crow bar to bust open the door jam on our steel garage entry door... when that happened the alarm went off with a siren and they split... 
These are kids... from the shoe prints, and handprints I would say 9-11 years old was the youngest...
[This is the new security door we put up - they will have to go through this door and then another steel door with 2 deadbolts also - the bars on the window were made by Kameron, he came up one day and did some welding for us - the bars are carriage bolted into the garage]
 
Our neighbors came over when we arrived on Monday to say the Sheriff came over and asked them if they heard anything but they didnt...  We exchanged phone numbers and they said when the alarm company calls next time, call them, they would love to catch these little shits too!]
We believe its these kids who live with Gramma down the street but how do you prove it...  The Sheriff said he had an idea who it was, but didnt say who... just said he would go by there...
Well I am headed home and wanted to post this before we head back down the hill...
 
it was supposed to snow last night but it didn't... 
 
Oh well...
 
I'll be home soon... if you have called me and left a message  I didnt get it... I have a new phone that I do not know how to work yet... a Blackberry I never wanted but that is a whole other story, we will chat about later...
 
CALGON - take me away... 
 
 



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so truly sorry about this.....i have had my home broken into and the violation felt HORRIBLE....thank God these AH's didnt get anything other than that saw.
love you
lisa

Anonymous said...

where did my comments go??????

Anonymous said...

I would be fraustrated too. Thank goodness Kameron had fix that stuff for you he's a pretty handy guy to have around. I didn't know he was a welder. My best friend's daughter is a welder too and she's awesome I want her to weld me a house some day. Hope you all catch the crooks.
Take care, Chrissie