Monday, January 7, 2008

Not

 
Well I got up and went to workout which was a complete waste of time...
I feel like crap, sore throat, cough, no energy but I am trying... ugh..
I came home and Sam told me something sad about our foreman Greg
[you know the guy in my ghost story from Halloween]
Well, Greg and his wife Sherrie went to Mexico over the Christmas Holidays, and her father joined them...
2 days into the 2 week trip, they find Sherrie's father dead in his hotel room, passed away in his sleep!
I guess its very complicated to get a body out of Mexico, and back into the US... about $4,000 to get him out of Mexico and back to Tennessee...
 
Yikes... don't die in Mexico!
 
Anyway... I just put the Redondo Beach Property up for rent...
 
Send good vibes we sure could use the money... Most of our money is tied up in the properties at the moment and its getting a little scary financially!
 
We are heading to Newport in the morning... We were going to see Grampa but I guess its Marlo's day off and his sister Becky will be there all day...
Love Grampa, but I can't stand Becky... Don't want to be in the same room with her... Its a sad state of affairs when I won't go visit him because of her... but I am not exagerating... when you look up the word Bitch in the dictionary - you'll find her picture next to it... Her own kids will have NOTHING to do with her...
She has BAD Karma / Negative energy all around her and I dont want to be near it...
 
Plus I might kill her, Sam would help me, Diane would help clean up the crime scene, Pam would be my alibi, Candice would help burn the evidence,
 
I may have to rethink going then... 
 
NOT...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get better soon. That is sad about her father dying.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

For the guy that died it didn't cost him anything.  Feel better soon and good vibes on the property.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Seems you've thought it all out !!! LOL
Is that MY house your renting? I'm on my way.

Love ya
E.

Anonymous said...

you bet sista................you were in Temecula visiting with me