Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Warning Phil.... do not look at pictures

Sam and I just got back from the high desert house... We went up there because they were picking up the 30 yard dumpster this morning at 7am... So we headed up  yesterday afternoon...

I have to say I had a really good time cleaning out the closets and goofing off with my hubby... The weather was PERFECT! We worked on getting more trash into the dumpster until about 7pm and then we kicked back by the fire just talking till about 9pm... It was really nice...

Kameron and Kieffer went riding at Starwest MX park last night... They met Christy [Pam's daughter] her hubby Troy, and their sons Blake and Corey there too... Christy and Troy bought one of our old bikes for Corey... He races MX also... [Corey is 13 and loves hanging out with Kam & Kieff]

BTW it was Kieffer's first time back on his bike after his broken leg...I know you guys think I am nuts to let them go back to racing but its in their blood and I made them quit for 2 years... I was more worried during those two years off than I ever was when they raced!

When they race, they work out, they eat right, they are in bed at a decent hour, they are with us all weekend racing...  When they don't... oh boy... they hang out with friends till all hours of the night... girls, girls and more girls seem to come out of the woodwork... I could go on and on... trust me...
Racing keeps them out of trouble...
 
So anyway... we headed back home from the hi desert this afternoon... we did NOT want to leave... but we will be heading back next Monday because the fence guys are coming up to move the fence out another 50 feet... My doggies will LOVE that!
 
When we got home, I talked Kris into taking ashower... He hasnt had one since the accident...
After his shower I told him I would help him clean up his wound on his ankle, but Bolts had another idea instead! She came running in the house a HUGE muddy mess! She was digging in the planter while the sprinklers were on! So, I had to give her a bath and THEN do Kris' ankle!
 
WARNING!!!  Gross pics below...
 
Phil said "No more gross pictures ok?" 
 
I said "If I gotta go through it, you guys gotta go through it with me!"
 
Bolts after playing in the planter-
Kameron was at school

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris's foot looks just like mine right about now!! (lol)

Glad you had fun at the house and I know ALL about trying to keep kids away from something they love.  It's like living in HELL (lol)

I found your voicemail this morning! (lol)  I haven't had the phone on me lately (damn crutches)....I am going to call you tomorrow though and then YOU will be IT!!! (ROFL)

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning but in order to leave this comment I had to see them anyway . . . not as bad as the last bunch.  Take care and have a happy hump day my dear.

Phil

Anonymous said...

The pictures arent as bad as the last ones !!
Have a great day !
love ya
E.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he's healing up.
Pam

Anonymous said...

did you and Sam do the wild thing outside again at the HD house? I just know you did.....

Bolts got himself into trouble huh? Boy, that foot looks awful for Kris. I hate that. I hope he is doing better.
i love you, beauty queen.

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE THE HI-D HOUSE................I WANT TO GO TOO..........PLZ CAN I? HEY MAYBE I CAN RECOVER UP THERE AFTER MY SURGERY??  OR WOULD THAT BE BETTER AT THE RIVER??? HMMMMMMMMMM?? AND SO GLAD KRIS IS HEALING MORE AND MORE............

LOVE YOU ALL,

PAM