Thursday, March 27, 2008

An old picture I found on a website purepainracing.com

Kameron, Kieffer, and Kieff's friend Nevin at the Arizona National last November

I just found these pics on the Pure Pain website...

Kieffer won the best moto scar contest!!

Candice... doesn't Nevin look just like his brother Wes?

[Soooo Kameron is that a banana in your pants or do you find the skeleton sexy?]

[I think it is his pocket inside out but you never know...]

Ellen LOVED talking to you today!!! Thanks for calling!!!

If anyone wants to call while I am in the hospital with Kieffer over the next couple of days...

Here is my number 760-275-5323...

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[Soooo Kameron is that a banana in your pants or do you find the skeleton sexy?]   LOL  Hilarious, it kind of looks that way!  

Phil

Anonymous said...

Great pic!!
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Nevin does look like wes.... Didnt we run into Nevin at Supercross and I didnt know who he was cuz I still remember him when he was little? Im glad Kieffer's surgery went well.
Love You