Friday, March 28, 2008

Kieffer's harem

I just let the 5th girl in the house since Kieffer has been home from the hospital... They come in shifts... its weird... or maybe he plans it that way... 

He says he doesn't and he doesn't care if they run into each other either...

"I don't have a girlfriend... I'm too fast for love"

ya ok... whatever Kieffer

I should just hang a sign on my front door...

Kieffer's Harem...

Anyway... the last one brought a Get Well balloon and GiGi does not like it one bit... she barks at it...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well if i was there..........and believe me that is my second home,  Kendra just put some more chairs out in the ping pong room and tell them to take a number!!!  and please no balloons,  just bcuz the real bitch of the house hates them!!  thats our GG!

Love to you my family, i love you dearly, Pam

Anonymous said...

Oh HELL no, My little baby does NOT have a harem...(I may be in denile- but im just happier that way) and those girls visiting better be the good wholesome kind. Otherwise I will sit outside his room and regulate!!!!  No SLUTTY McWhores talking to my little baby brother!! UGH~

Anonymous said...

He's home? WOW.......great .
Tell him to stop fooling around and rest up !!
love ya
E.

Anonymous said...

GiGi may not be liking all these females on her turf. I am telling you, Kieffer is a damn reality show himself.
love you
lj

Anonymous said...

YAY Kieffer!!!!!  Now THAT'S the way to recuperate!!!

I bet those girls will have him on his feet in no time at all!!!!! (lol)

((hugs))
Jeanne