Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Thursday...

An interesting day...
 
At 12pm Kieffer says he is going to get gas in his beast [1991 Suburban]
because he is going to lunch with his friend Kevin and his Dad at the nearby country club... I said "Oh... dress nicely then"  "Oh I will... I'm not going for another hour tho..." and he leaves...
Next thing we know, Kevin's Dad pulls up and asks if Kevin is with Kieffer and Sam says "No, but I will call him and find out" [I guess Kevin has ditched the first 4 periods of high school today] 
Long story shorter... after Kieffer left to get gas, Kevin calls him and says come get me at the high school... its lunch time... so Kieffer does...
and they pull up and Kevin's Dad is here all pissed off!  Thinking Kieffer and Kevin have been together all morning... but I am here to tell you they were NOT!  So much for the C.C. lunch I guess!
Next thing I know Kieffer calls and says "Mom, Kevin's Mom is going to come by... she is going to ask you if you called in and pretended to be Kevin's Mom at the High School!"  I said "WHAT? I would NEVER do that! You know I didn't do that!"  Kieffer says "Ya I know Mom but I still thought I should give you a heads up"
I waited for an hour but she never came by... I was going to call her but then I thought nevermind I'm not getting involved in the drama...
 
So I left and I went over to Candice's to check on her doggie JD [or my grandson as she calls him] because she is NOT having any kids I totally support her decision as she really is a second Mom to her brothers... She LOVES kids and babies just doesn't want any of her own...
 
Anyway... keep sending prayers and love for JD as he is not out of the woods yet... He is still throwing up but he is drinking on his own... [not eating yet... but that is understandable as Parvo makes a dog shed the lining of their stomach and that hurts him...  She is watching him very carefully and giving him Pedialite and Pepto Bismal... That is all she can do... Parvo kills through dehydration... She has to keep him drinking water every hour]
Koda was very happy to see me [Candice's Chihuahua] he loves his Glamma Kendra! 
 
After I came home... I came upstairs to check my email... and I hear
"Hey Mom, what's going on..." it was Kris... [its been a month] I gave him a big hug and so did Sam... we want him to come around and see us... we just dont want to employ him and be angry all the time... He has another job and he seems happy with it...  He stayed for dinner... tri-tip, potatoes, and a Caesar salad and he drank a gallon of milk!
Ok... it seemed like a gallon of milk... 
It was nice... the kind of thing we want with him...
 
See it was an interesting day... 
 
Anyway...my dogs are going to get hit with water if they start getting frisky [read horny and chasing each other around our room] at 5am again... 
 
I said to Sam "What was up with the dogs this morning?"
 
Sam says seriously  "Hey Honey... come here and pet GiGi for a second"
 
I thought Uh oh "is something wrong with her"  I come and pet her worried
 
"No I was hoping it would rub off on you" and I laughed...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'd say that was an interesting day.  Have a nice Friday Chickie.

Phil

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO... damn Sam he thinks he's funny don't he. Don't tell him, but that was. He always has you going Mr. Jokester at least he makes married life fun.
Wow so glad that Kris came by to make up. Hope he likes his new job and it works out. Then you guys can go back to being family again. I know he had to miss you all, but when they come back it has to be in their time. All we can do is be there waiting when they're ready.
Oh man, I would be pissed if some mother came to ask me if I was calling in for their kid. Guess Kevin thought his Dad wouldn't find out. Sorry Kieffer got pulled into that by being the good friend.
Awww.. Glamma made a visit. Hope JD gets better soon. Poor Koda says I need attention too and yeah Glamma is here. Mommy is to busy taking care of the sick.
Honey it's only Thursday and you did have an interesting day indeed.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Kevin sure is in trouble!!!
I am so glad Kris came by ! He must be feeling better about the whole thing.
Keeping JD in my thoughts , poor thing.
Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Well... JD ate about a jar and half of chicken baby food today and hasnt thrown up.... so thats good!!!!  LOVEYOU - Thanks for coming by

Anonymous said...

i hope JD is ok....please God ket him be!
So glad Kris stopped by.....and how cool that he got a job!!! Kieffer is a wild nut.....i love the stories about him and what he gets into.
XO lj