Monday, December 17, 2007

Friends in high places...

Hey I'll be your back up...Been there done that with family...
And by the way I have seen the LAUNDRY PILES..... hey I even stepped over them before.....LOL
lOVE YA kENDRA.... CALL IF YOU NEED HELP..... I'LL BACK YA ANYDAY!!!!!!
 
Woo Hoo... Hey everyone meet Diane... My 911 operator friend... 
 
 [Now if I could just get her hubby to cover up the crime scene... I'd be good to go...]
 
He is in law enforcement....  I'd tell you what he does but then I'd have to kill you too!
 
And yes she has seen my laundry pile... see I told ya... 911 operators don't lie...  They just back you at the crime scene against a sister in law...
 
Now I have backing on both sides of the law! 
 
Ellen's Italian Uncle's and Diane...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SIL should be afraid... very afraid.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I'm a phone call away (FUGETTABOUTIT)