Saturday, September 13, 2008

A week till the wedding...

A week?

How can that be?

Summer just started?

I haven't been to the Lake yet this year!

How can it be almost September 20?

Who put the summer on fast forward?

Somebody better fess up and hit rewind!

Sheesh WTH?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, I am heading to Candice's on Wednesday to help with the last minute stuff... Sam and the boys will come on Friday afternoon, because the wedding rehearsal and dinner are at 6pm...

I found THE best 'Mother of the Bride' dress and matching tie for Sam! I swear when Gram Pam and I go shopping we walk in, handle it and walk out... It was the 2nd dress I tried on and Pam, her daughter Christy and I LOVED it...

We quickly found accessories and shoes! It was like we had the 'Easy' button with us that day!

OMG I forgot to tell you guys! As I was driving to Gram Pam's the other day, I was talking to Mary on the phone... We were talking about politics and generally solving the worlds problems... When I am one exit to Gram Pam's and I see a cop in the fast lane - I was in the slow lane getting ready for the exit... he saw me talking on the phone and gave me ticket...

Mary... I have to say that conversation almost made it worth it! I can't tell you how nice it is to discuss politics with someone, disagree with their view but still be able to discuss it in a civilized manner! Leave the conversation, wanting more... because she said things that made me go hhhhmmm interesting, I never looked at it that way... and vice versa... 

Refreshing! Very Refreshing!

Anyway, I need to get the boys clothes ready for the dry cleaners for the wedding... 

I guess we are going to Perris Raceway to race Sunday... because the weekend after Candice's wedding we are driving to Sacramento for a race...

Calgon take me away!!!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess my invitation got lost in the mail : (

Is the Mary your talking about....the same Mary that I Talk about?? LOL
She rocks.

Hugs,
E. (AKA The fogotten NY step child)

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the wedding! So....you're wearing a dress? I thought it was casual?? I'm gonna go shopping and I sure hope I have the "easy button" when I go! LOL!
Have fun tomorrow!
Next time we talk I've got some stories to tell you....
Love ya, Pam

Anonymous said...

Wow, a ticket? You aren't allowed to talk on the phone while you drive? I see people do that constantly here. XO

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you I got a ticket last week for having an expired registration???  IT EXPIRED IN JANUARY!!!!!  I have no idea how I missed taking care of that....and that I didn't get caught for 9 months!!!  

I was actually thinking the wedding was THIS weekend and I was wondering how the hell you were so freaking calm....and when the hell you were gonna share some info on the Mother of the Bride dress since I asked about 50 times!!!!! (lol)  When do we get to see pictures???? (Are you gonna make me wait till the actual day?????)

((hugs))
Jeanne