Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pam Surgery update

I am at Pam's and I just wrote this long entry explaining why they postponed her surgery... [Her heart and kidneys from high blood pressure]

Anyway, so I cheered her up saying now she can come to Candice's wedding and it was just a blessing... She is happy about that but very upset it has been postponed!

She has cancer and wants it out of her body yanno...

Well, I gotta go so that we can go shopping for an outfit for me for my daughters wedding...

Just wanted to let all of you know...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH SHIT.....(I know, I probably should not curse here but this is "curse worthy.")  I would imagine she's pretty upset....I would be too.  I would want it OUT...IMMEDIATELY.

I hope she's ok....when's the new date?

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I know she's so upset....but I have to admit I'm looking forward to meeting her at the wedding!  That reminds me, I've got to go shopping too!
Hugs Pam

Anonymous said...

Awww ...
Pammy ....

Well maybe oyu can have sirgery on the same day Connor comes ...  whenever the hell that is !!!!

love ya and your in my prayers !!!

~~Emma~~

Anonymous said...

Awww... I'm so sorry it got postponed. I hope they don't make her wait to long.
Yes, that is a good thing that she can be at the wedding. Good luck clothes shopping.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Sorry it was postponed.  Waiting sucks.
Hugs,
Ellen