Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Super quick and I gotta go...

Shit its 10:30am already... I had hoped to be on the road to LA by now... but we had a little problem in the middle of the night! UGH

We came home from the Hi D house about 10pm last night [very late for Sam and I as we are usually in bed by then] but anyway we headed to bed by 11pm and fell fast asleep...

At 3am our alarm company calls "Your alarm is going off at the Hi D house, its a garage motion and an open door" SHIT... so we had to drive up there... visions of stolen motorcycles and broken doors filled our minds...

Remember that happened 2 times a few months ago! Well we got up there at 4am and everything was fine! No open doors, nothing? We need to have the alarm serviced or something because it was just freaking out or something? Whatever... we were relieved... right? So we lock up again, set the alarm and drive home... we got back home at 5am this morning and crawled back in bed...

Hence, the reason I woke up late...

Ok so... now I gotta go get packed and drive to Gram Pam's house pick her up, then we are driving to my high school friend Pam's house and guess who's coming over to have dinner with all of us tonight... Yup Nurse Pam... It will be like a law firm Pam, Pam, Pam and Kendra...

Nurse Pam is coming to the wedding too! So you all will get 2 versions! LOL... Anyway Friday Sam and the boys are coming down and we will head to a hotel and Friday is the rehearsal dinner and Saturday at 11am is the wedding...

Say a prayer for good weather, no fog, and a great wedding with no problems!

Talk to you if I can from Pam's computer, or Gram Pams laptop!  Or check in with Nurse Pam she may have an update...

Love ya guys, be good kids while I am gone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is totally awesome that Nurse Pam is going to the wedding!!! That is SOOOOO cool!!! Have fun tonight...you and "the Pam's!"

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Okay well I think I only now read one Pam the nurse one..
You guys and the alarms at least it was nothing thank goodness that would be the last thing you'd need right now.
How exciting the wedding is close. I want lots of pictures better tie the camera around your neck so you don't forget it.
Have fun with all the girls.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie