Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving pics #3

The volleyball teams Saturday afternoon... Only in Southern California!


This is breakfast with half of us!


Isiah [Sam's sister's hubby's daughter's son]


Spagetti sauce



Spagetti!


Kieffer working in the tractor Thanksgiving weekend











My son Kris, My SIL Mike, and Sam










The flag flying over the house so everyone could find us






Feeding the horses carrots [My SIL Lisa and her husband's daughter's son] Could you follow that?







Kieffer and Isiah feeding horses down the road















4 comments:

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Thanks for sharing. I love looking at pics. This place just isn't picture friendly.
Hugs, Chrissie

Jeanne said...

These pictures were SO MUCH FUN!! I think I really enjoyed them because everything seemed so casual and sponateous and FUN...just the way I like things!!!

Thanks for sharint!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Pamela said...

Looks like so much FUN! I love volleyball! Thanks for sharing all of these pictures!
xoxox

lisa said...

great pics.....and food!