Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday:

Yesterday Sam and I ran up to the high desert to drop off some stuff... OMG the weather there is so perfect... 20 degrees cooler than here in the lower desert.  I sat on my swing and watched Bolts playing in the kiddie pool.  We had to take her with us because I was worried Kieffer was going to kill her... She chewed up his Ethernet cord for the 3rd time!  Now he put a surfboard rug across it so hopefully she won't do it again!  She also chewed up the cushion in a chair downstairs.... [the big chair in the living room]  I put some pillows on it so Sam doesn't see it!    Grrrrr.... 

wanna know why God made puppies cute? So you don't kill them! That is my theory anyway...

 
Sam is currently working on bikes in the garage... changing fork seals, changing tires and singing... He always has the stereo going in there...
He always has music going period... We have speakers through out the house, backyard, and garage.  Our neighbors must love us!
 
Anyway, where was I? 
 
Oh yes... the bikes... Sam is getting them ready, then we are going to the office to get the trailer we bought for Texas... Woo Hoo! We bought that trailer because I couldn't handle the porta potties anymore!  The last few Dealer Series races we have been in the old trailer... I said "Hey, why did we buy the new trailer if we are not going to use it? I HATE the Porta potties! Ewwww... they are SO nasty!" plus the new trailer has air conditioning for between races, beds to lay down and rest on, refrigerator... TV's in  it...
I called the manager at Glen Helen and she said we can leave the trailer there from Thursday practice till Sunday... Woo Hoo... No driving it back and forth... NICE...
So we have 2 more Dealer Series races and then we can focus on getting the boat ready and heading to Lake Havasu... I am so ready for Havasu!
Speaking of boats... we actually have two... our old one and our new one...
I guess Kameron and his g/f Amber are planning a trip with 2 other couples to Havasu and they asked to use the old boat... Sam said "Ok Kameron, but you have to get it water ready, not me... it needs new batteries and if you want to pay for them and clean up the old boat... then you can borrow it... but I have a ton of stuff on my plate right now... you have to do it" So Amber and Kameron went to the shop and washed it all day Saturday... We'll see if he actually gets it up and running and ready to go... hhhmmm? Not to mention having to gas it up when they get there... Its a good little boat we just grew out of it...
 
[Ellen to bad you live so far away, it would have been perfect for your family!]
 
Lets see what else has been going on... Oh!
Sam and Kendra's home for Wayward Children has 2 vacancies! Woo Hoo... I asked Kieffer "Where is Kevin and Joe?"
"Oh I sent them home"
I think they were upset when Kieffer would spend time with a girl and ignore them... I told Joe "But your here everyday Joe... its not like he plans on spending time with you guys and then he ditches you? He hangs with you guys 24/7 and for a couple of hours hangs with a girl"
Kieffer has a small harem going... because he doesn't have a girlfriend... they all want him to be their boyfriend but he says
"I'm too fast for love"
[reference to motocross]
He does however say he is methodically going through the alphabet LOL 
Let's see... so far he has been seeing Aggie or Augustina, Ashley, Audra and I forget the latest ones name...
I always ask him "Aren't you worried they are going to run into each other" "No, I don't care if they do... I don't have a girlfriend" 
Ok Kieffer whatever...
I can understand why they like him... The kid has a ton of fun, he is so funny too...
He says the most off the wall stuff with the straightest face... He will say something like "Mom, do you know that guy named Paul?"
"No who is Paul"
"Its not important, but if you meet him... walk away from him... he'll try to introduce you the astronaut ... you DON'T want to meet the astronaut... Its a horrifying thing he does with an apple, 3 carrot sticks and a matchbox car... Really... do yourself a favor, stay away from Paul because you'll never be the same"
 
and he'll walk away leaving you thinking...
 
"What in hell did he just say?"
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "Houdini Psycho Dog" got out of his cage again!  Kelly went to let her out (after I let her out this morning) and she was OUT of her cage...and the cage door was CLOSED!  Something VERY STRANGE is going on with that dog and I am so glad we are only watching her for one more day! (lol)

Kelly & Kiefer would make quite a couple.  That would be SEVERELY dangerous.  They are both way too daring and free spirited!  And they even tell the same crazy stories!!! (lol)  Well, Kelly still has ONE MORE prom to go to in May...we may have to put Kiefer on a plane....cause, you know, Kelly doesn't have a boyfriend either....she has "no time" for that...(lol)

Loved talking to you today my friend!  Thanks for letting me bitch about the Psycho Houdini Dog AND my psycho sister!! (lol)

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

a harem going huh? You could do entries just on each girl and keep us entertained. My puppy also constantly chews things up!
I bet you'll all have fun at the lake. I wanna go.
XO