Friday, July 25, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my -teeth LOL

 
Jeanne said:
 
So are we gonna get to see PICTURES????

I mean, you always show your kids all bruised up and battered....fair is fair, right?? (lol)
 
Hell no... maybe when I have the AFTER photos to show... 
I look like one of those carved up apples that shrivel up!
I even have 2 black eyes, well not really bad... just super dark circles...
 
Yesterday, was the worst as far as pain goes... My face just ached and ached all day... I even started crying and having a pity party... but I woke up today and felt a LOT better... I sure do wish I could EAT tho... I am so damn sick of soft food...
Last night, Sam made this pasta dish we thought I would be able to eat... but I couldn't... I ate one noodle after cutting it up into 4 pieces! So I made some Rice a Roni... and that was easy to eat... I had two plates full! I am losing weight... but its not fun... Phooey! I think it would be easier to eat if I had no teeth at all... but having 3 molars on one side, 3 on the other side and 5 front lower teeth I can't bite down on anything...  [The dentist had to leave some teeth in to be able to line up my new teeth and bite] I get those 11 teeth taken out in the next surgery... fun fun fun...
Sam tells me he is proud of me a lot which helps...
 
I had Gram Pam cracking up the other day when I went to see her and Chuck... I said "Pam I am thinking about getting some gold teeth, what do you think?" She cracked up then I said "No? Ok ... what if I have them put some braces on the new teeth, you know make it look like they are mine and I'm fixing them up" she laughed "Or wait maybe I should have them put one of the teeth out of line a little... you know so they don't look too perfect!"
 
I sure miss my Gram Pam... I know she has her hands full with Chuck being so sick... Everyone say a prayer for Chuck so he gets better and my Pam can come and cheer me up!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, you mean to tell me you were in pain when I spoke to you yesterday?  But you sounded SO GOOD!!!!!!!!

I am sad.  No pictures.

Phooey.

Rice a Roni, huh?  Hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I am glad it's getting a little better today.

Kendra...."the toothless wonder."  (lol)

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone,   I was pushing for the b4 and after pictures. b ut she wouldn't go for it..............whats fair is fair!!  I know how you feel to Kendra, i want to be there as well, we need each other for all that is going on in our lives right now, i'm telling ya, when it rains it pours!  But we are grateful that Chuck is recovering well.  He is a great patient! Isn't demanding of alot. As a matter of fact i keep asking him, are you sure you don't need anything??? Want anything?? No don't need anything......but i don't want to leave him alone for to long,  as he gets light headed at times......But i will make it there sooner or later, even if its just for a couple of hours

Love you all,

Glam Pam

Anonymous said...

I say there is a real market for a toothless Barbie doll :0. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I hate the dentist so it would take a lot for me to go there. I freak when I go for cleanings and they're not even doing anything to me.
So you're gonna get a grill?!!! That would be funny.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

My poor Cali Sista !
I might try and call ya today. Check up on you.
Rice A Roni is a San Fransisco treat !
Love ya
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I didn't figure you'd put before pics. I know I wouldn't! LOL!
I saw you called yesterday. I'm sorry I missed the call sweetie. I was busy with my son and never heard the phone. I'll call you on Sunday.
Hope you have a good day today. Take a pain pill and CHILL out!
Love ya, Pam xoxox

Anonymous said...

I don't envy the mouth pain you are going through.  Maybe you ought to have some "Gummy" bears for meals for a while.  OK, I know, bad, but had to be said.  LOL  Have a decent weekend, and I guess staying with your theme that song comes to mind . . . All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Gram Pam take care of chucky !!
Can't wait to see the new teeth Kendra... oh an dthanks for the chat the other night ... that was fun !!

~~Emma~~

Anonymous said...

I know quite a few at my job who had all their teeth pulled....then came to work and worked and had to wait about 3-4 wks on dentures and they were SO sick. I felt for them. I hope you are feeling better by now.