Thursday, July 10, 2008

MX racing the younger years

Below is a picture of Kieffer [7 years old] and Jeff Alessi [Mike's younger brother]

Ok... you have to be a motocross fan to understand how cool this photo is... James Stewart [the black kid smiling in the photo below] is the current one to beat in MX, only he is in a class by himself...  [Like Tiger Woods in Golf] 

Mike Alessi was the only one even trying to keep up with James...

If you look behind Kameron and James Stewert in the photo, you will see Travis Pastrana's bike #199 [he was 16 yrs old, when this photo was taken at World Mini] Travis is the one who pulled off a double backflip at the X-games a couple of years ago

Below is James Stewart on a 80cc bike... I asked him to sign these photos later and he said "Oh wow, these are old school"

Some people don't like James... but I do... He has a great family

Below is Kieffer and I at a Dr. appointment when he was 8 years old... Sam said "Its not broken" I said "Its broken" Sam said "Its sprained" I called after the appointment and asked Sam "Would you like to sign his cast above his knee or below"

Below is Kameron in an ad a few years ago...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...your son's name is on that poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is SO FREAKING COOL!!!

One of the many Silva casts....I am sure that Sam has now learned to listen to Dr Kendra!!! (lol)

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

WOW Such cool stuff you have.
I love how proud your son looks with the broken leg !
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Cools pics! And yes I have heard those names.  I love watching MX racing on fuel tv.  Surfing too.   I haven't ventured out to buy my son a dirt bike though. lol.  I don't have health insurance. lmao.  Alessi is a big name here in Fl.  Not sure if it's the same family or not.  They own a chain of bakeries.  Love ya!

Anonymous said...

These are GREAT pics! I love the one with you and Kieffer in the big red cast! LOL!
Hugs Pam

Anonymous said...

Cool to see the old pictures when everyone was babies starting out now they're big time.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Great pics......it is always cool to go back and see pics of when they were all kids!
XO