Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saturday night...

Today Sam and I had to fix the pipes to the pool pump... they are PVC pipes and two of them cracked, which made my 'creepy crawly' not work...
 
*Creepy Crawly is a vacuum that cleans up all the dirt and stuff at the bottom of the pool, it moves continuously while the pump is on...
 
Anyway the point of my story was this...
 
Remember how I have been telling you guys how my hubby can run circles around me and I am tired all the time!
 
Well, I found out why...
 
When Sam and I went to the dentist for my first visit... They took 18 x-rays of my mouth/ teeth...
The Dr. said "I am really happy you came in Kendra, we can get your teeth done by August 14 and your going to have a LOT more energy when its over"
I was shocked! How in the world did he know I didn't have any energy? 
"Why do you say that?"   Then he circled 4 small areas on the x rays... "You see these 4 areas?"  "Yes"  "Ok these are small infections you have, I'd have to say your body is doing a really good job fighting these infections but I am sure you don't have much energy left for doing anything else... Once we get in there, remove the teeth, your gums should heal up and then you will have energy for other things!"  I started crying... Mostly, because I was grateful he said they could do it in the time table I needed and then because I realized I wouldn't ALWAYS be so tired...
 
Sunday:
 
Everyone say a prayer Chuck is doing ok today so my Gram Pam can come and laugh with me...
She can tell you guys if I really look 85... [yes I do]
Please, Please, Please send my Gram Pam here for a few hours to make me laugh...
 
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great what the dentist said! You're gonna feel like a new woman! I'm happy for you.
Hope you get to see your Gram Pam soon!
Hugs Pam xoxox

Anonymous said...

You just confirmed what my dental insurance reps told us at a meeting.
She said problems with your teeth can lead to other health problems. I guess she was right.
Feel better.
Love ya
E.

Anonymous said...

85, tired all the time, eating plates of Rice A Roni. Damn. We Want Pictures. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

people die before their time from gum and mouth infections that are left untreated. In 1995 i had an abcessed tooth and i took the antibiotic pills and thought all was well. The tooth got worse and i had it pulled. SIX months later i ended up in the hospital over Thanksgiving for 10 days with acute sepsis (blood poisoning) and ALMOST died. It was AWFUL. The doc said it was due to that old abcessed tooth. I am SO glad you got those teeth pulled.
XO

Anonymous said...

More energy is a great thing!! Yes everyone your prayers are working, so keep them coming!! I need a couple of hours with Kendra sooooooo bad and have been trying to get to her..........like you'll never know!!  Chucks recovery is coming along well and he see's his dr today. Maybe even get his staples out, we'll have to see.......Thank you again for all the thoughts and prayers....

Love to all,

Glam Pam