Thursday, February 21, 2008

thursday

 
 Hello everyone...
It's Thursday... YIKES... we leave for Texas in two weeks on Friday... Ahhhhhh.... we are so not ready!  I feel for Sam he has to get the race bikes ready... that is a HUGE job... race ready is not practice ready... race ready is perfect graphics, suspension, new tires, air filters cleaned, new brakes... blah blah blah....
Sam went to go pull a permit for a friend... Our granite guy's wife is opening a shop and asked Sam to pull the permit because he is a contractor... so he did... personally I think they are crazy to open a nail and hair salon right now.
Ladies... when things get tight, money wise... what is the first thing to go... yup... hair and nails... and let me tell you I DO get my nails done... and every place I go is suffering... the places are dead... I personally think they are crazy to open a shop now... but that is my two cents, what do I know...
What else... ahhh yes... Candice called yesterday... her and Mike found a great place in the LA area and will be moving this weekend... whaaaaa.... I dont want them to move but Mike has a great job lined up and Candice has a call back appointment at Disneyland for Costume Design on Feb. 28th...  Everyone say a prayer Candice gets the job at Disneyland!  Phil if you have any contacts over there still you need to call and get Candice the job!
 
Anyway...
 
that's all folks...    

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... they're moving, but IF the jobs are there can't blame them. Is that far from you? Good luck getting ready for those races.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I hope Candice gets the job.  Hey, get Pam, she is a nurse at Disneyland and a J-land resident to boot.  Maybe she can help.  Have a good evening.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Greetings from RI !!!
Do you read PAM ? She's a nurse at DL and shes a J-lander.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

my toes are crossed for Candice and the job!!! I have never in my life ever had a manicure or a pedicure....so that friend of yours is crazy or has $$ to burn.
I hope poor Sam gets it all ready in time.
love you so

lj