Friday, July 6, 2007

Police came to my house last night...

 That Jackass sent the police to my house last night as a suddenly concerned parent... "Is he healthy" give me a break... He's been here 3 weeks... and he hasn't seen Nick since January when he ran away from his house saying "He knows what he did" but he won't say what that means...
Sick son of a bitch...
 
I know there is a special place for him.... in Hell
 
I am off to my first work out with a trainer...
Never been in a gym in my life...
 

3 comments:

eml625 said...

Holy crap. This guy needs to be put away.

Your working out? Niiiiice!

Ellen

imgr8phil said...

This whole thing is just awful.  Always the kids caught in the middle.  I hope your workout with a trainer went well.

Phil

queeniemart said...

i hope your workout went well.
lj