Sunday, July 1, 2007

I have one word for you...

 
 
Pasties... yup pasties...  some girls dont want to get arrested for flashing at the London Bridge Channel [the bridge bought from England  in 1967 by Lake Havasu City  and then put back together  to go over the channel to the island]  ok so where was I... ahhh yes pasties... so if you have the exhibitionist urge in Lake Havasu...
They are all the rage... no top... just pasties... [not where I stay tho... you have to travel up the Lake for that show... and come on a Saturday before 4th of July... Oh ya don't forget the beer bong...] 
 
I wasn't doing any of that... I was just watching from a pontoon boat because some friends of ours were there... they just bought the pontoon boat and we were out on the maiden voyage...
 
Oh but do not worry... it could be on TV... because the cops were filming... so look for it on your favorite channel... O O O.... guess who else was at my place tho...  The place I stay at restaurant... anyone... anyone... guess?
 
Ok Ill tell ya anyway...  the Mom's and friends from the show "Real Stories of the Orange County Housewives" and they are filming again...
 
Anybody seen that show? Well, anyway... Newport Beach House is in Orange County but they live in the Cota de Casa part of town... Very nice woman anyway...
 
Oh... the place had to kick out 3 parties of people staying there yesterday the Rangers were there and everything...  More on that later...
 
Full Moon 117 degrees... Hmmm recipe for hot emotions...
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, it was hot where you were. I have never heard of that show.
love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I've seen that show. Are YOU in it??? LOl.
Love ya babe. Now take off those Pasties.
hugs,
Ellen