Monday, July 16, 2007

ballroom dancing anyone?

I just passed my Real Estate Principles course but I have to pass the State Exam on Wednesday... Ahhhhhh.... My brain is fried... my body is recovering though...
I told Eric [trainer]... "I wonder if your ears were burning all weekend because I was cussing your name... Dont do that again!"
It worked because he took it easy on me today...  Kieffer just shook his head at me...
I dont care... I dont ever want to be that sore again... 
 
Kameron called Kieffer last night and Kam said he was going to call Dad today...  Its 5:16pm and that hasn't happened yet...
He ran into his trainer [Chris] at the mall [Chris works at the vitamin store]
Chris asked Kameron whats up?  Kameron said he was going to get a job and get an apartment... he is living at his girlfriends house right now...
 
I do NOT care for the new girlfriend... She is SO emotionally immature but I guess Kameron is also...   birds of a feather... and so on... 
 
Anyway... I have to go do laundry... I have been studying my ass off and neglecting EVERYTHING else...
 
BTW - Kieffer is giving Kameron 2 weeks and then he is moving in his room ;)
"Cool can I have Kieffer's room?" J/K
We already have 2 of the 4 bedrooms upstairs anyway... Our Master opens up with double doors to one of the bedrooms... and we use it for an office... my side and his side...
I dont think I could ever get use to a small bedroom again after having this Master bedroom... when I was shown the house the Realtor said "Ballroom dancing anyone"  [she was exagerating of course but it is a big bedroom tho]
 
<A href="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/kendra1/?from=1" _fcksavedurl="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/kendra1/?from=1" alt=""> 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have all the faith in the world that you will pass that exam.  You are a smart cookie!

Phil

Anonymous said...

You will pass !!!
I dream of a master like yours ! Someday ~
Hope you get that call before he gets his own place.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Good luck..you'll pass. All our bedrooms are small...its an old house. I hope Kam straightens his stuff up and comes home!
love,lisa