Monday, July 9, 2007

Mr. Not So Good Sport and Mr. Badass

 
Remember I told you the story of Mr. Good Sport, Mr. Not So Good Sport when Im losing a few weeks ago?
 
[roosting Kieffer after a race etc...]
 
Well, he was racing this weekend... and during practice... Mr. Not so Good Sport went down by a puddle, and with Kieffer right behind him. There was a guy in-between them and he got stuck in the puddle... Kieffer not wanting to get stuck in the puddle gasses it, spraying mudd all over Mr. Good Sport... after practice Kieffer walked over "Hey I m really sorry about that" and then we let him use our hose and sprayer to get cleaned off...
I dont know why I told you about that because it has nothing to do with the other stuff... anyway...
 
Race One Mr. Not so Good Sport comes in 2nd, Kieffer comes in 3rd... but I decide to watch him ride into his pits from the grandstands...
 
For 2nd place Mr. Not So Good Sport, slams his bike against his Dad's truck, then throws his googles, throws his gloves into the back of the truck and then throws his helmet so hard it bounces and hits the back window of his Dad's truck.. [not breaking the window]
 
I want SO badly to walk up to their pits and ask if has sponsors... then ask if they have ever witnessed his hissy fits...
 
but I keep my mouth shut and thank my lucky stars my boys do not do this...
 
[If they did I swear we would NOT return to the track for a VERY LONG TIME... because in my opinion... if you can NOT respect anyone or anything in the field of competition... you do not belong in competition.... you belong in the classroom of emotionally growing up... I mean c'mon... what does Mr. NSGS do when he grows up and losses a big account to a competitor?  Throw his briefcase into his car and make excuses?]
 
Anyway... 2nd race Kieffer took a 2nd again but it was a 1st overall because the guy who took 1st, took a 14th in the first moto...
 
[for the weekend total Kieffer brought home two 1st places, one- 2nd place and $125 in Yamabucks..]
 
Now I have to tell you about another kid who makes Mr. Not So Good Sport look like a saint... or... this will be him in a few years... after honing his bad sportsman like conduct...
 
This is a 450cc Intermediate Racer... [Kameron's class]... there are so many they have to split them into 2 gates...
 
So two weeks ago,  Kameron was 1st gate and Mr. Badass was 2nd gate...
2 turns from the finish... Kameron was in last place in his class because he went down... but he was back up and haulin...  The checkered flag is out and Mr. Badass yells from behind for Kameron to move over... Kameron didn't move over... they were two turns from the finish and getting ahead of Kameron didn't make a difference in positions to him...
 
After the checkered flag... the kid races up to Kameron... calling him all kinds of names... Kameron ignores him... then the kid acts like he is jacking off with his hand...stops and roosts the hell out of Kam in front of everyone.. [spun his back tire till dirt went all over his bike and him] and that was NOT cool to do... so Kameron takes off after him
"Hey you want a piece of me... you got a problem?" the guy blasts back to his pit area needing the posse behind his actions obviously... Kameron chases him down the main area then the kid pulls down his lane and Kameron turned around and went back to our pits...
I can NOT stand little shits like that...  I'm sorry but I can't... 
So... now... lets fast forward to this week shall we...
This Mr. Badass... falls in race 1... because he is now out of the race...he waits on the sideline until everyone comes back around... then he jumps in with the leaders to screw with them and make his famous hand jerking motion on the track to the other racers while racing... this piece of work is a class act I gotta tell you...
 
I did a little research and who is one of his sponsors... ONEAL racing gear...
A company we have been with since 1998... We have an A ride with them... meaning we pay below dealer... we are a very respected family with them...
 
Ok now... do I say anything or should I just let him self destruct on his own?
I have a thing about protesting... Everytime I have ever protested something weird happens to our team...  I am a little nervous about it...
 
We really do have great families in our sport... I dont know why I choose to tell ya about the bad ones...
 
I'll tell ya about the good ones next... oh and my other visit with Betty this weekend..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, you use this journal to vent and you let Mr. Badass and Mr. Good Sport self destruct.  I'm sure others see what you do as well.  Maybe the sponsor likes it, who knows, but you don't want to become Mrs. Tattle Tale and get your kids into more hot water with anyone.  Don't rock the boat baby

Phil