Sunday, August 12, 2007

I feel guilty but not enough to pick up the phone...

Kieffer is home schooling this year...  we have done it before when he was on 6 weeks IV antibiotics and when he broke his femur...

Personally, I like it better... I know what he is accomplishing and learning... plus he doesn't have the distraction of girls and other stuff.. and I dont have to get up early... I dont have to make up excused excuses for MX races... etc...

Plus all of his credits are transferable incase he wants to go back for Senior year... [its his Junior Year]

Anyway... if you recall... I sold all the ads and made the football program every year... ran the Team Meal... and did the photography... for the football team...

Well... since Kieffer broke his leg almost a year ago August 28... he is not going back to football... he is not going back to high school this year [Coach knows this...]

So obviously, I am not doing the other stuff I always did...

Anyway... I guess they are doing ok... nobody has called me... I still have the accounting box and all the forms but I do not want to call them... because I know Ill get sucked into doing something...

So... I guess Ill just feel a little bit guilty for not calling ;)

or maybe not

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey now, that is a distraction any boy likes . ..GIRLS!  Don't feel to guilty about the other stuff, just feel guilty about keeping the kid from girls!  Bad mommy!  LOL

Phil

Anonymous said...

Wow Homeschooling him, that's great. I really admire you for that.
I would just drop the stuff off w/ the front office maybe w/ a note.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

i could never homeschool and work but good for you and i know Kieffer will benefit from you being the teacher.
love,lisa