Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back from racing...

Kieffer brought home a first place trophy from his last months race at the Grand Prix ...

but next month he won't...

 because he went over the bars and crashed and then called it quits...

no worries he is fine...

a little sore...

anyway... another grampa story for you...

We are sitting down at dinner and Grampa asked for a dish...

so I passed it to him and said

 "Be Careful Dad its hot - oh... nevermind you love everything HOT, steaming Hot"

he does too! 

Kameron says "Grandpa loves his coffee, like he loves his woman... steaming hot and $2.95"

Grandpa says "Oh Hell, the price went up again?"

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I have seen this story some place else.  LOL ; )~

Phil

Anonymous said...

where is the scab pic? i am confused...as usual.
Oh wow, is Kieffer ok? I'd kill myself if i went over the bars.
love,lisa