Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday cont...

Alarm went off at 5:15am this morning to go to a CMC race at
Starwest MX park... I made coffee and jumped in the shower...

I couldn't shake this bad feeling tho... Something inside me was screaming "Don't go racing today"... that has only happened one other time...

When Kieffer broke his arm and leg almost 4 years ago... I begged Sam not to race that day...

"I have a bad feeling"

"You always have a bad feeling"

"Maybe, but I have NEVER asked you NOT to race"

and off they went ignoring my feeling...

Well today I said "I have a bad feeling... we shouldn't race today"

and they listened to me...  Thankfully...

So we went back to bed... Ahhhhh....

After I woke up, I ran to my grocery store Albertsons...  I know that store like the back of my hand... I know where everything is in it... I know most of the employees too... The bakers, deli, and produce people always helped me out when I fed the football team for 5 years...  The GM always ran an ad in the football program too...

They are closing in November... I can't believe it... I am SO bummed...

Guess what is moving in? 

A Carneceria...

[A Mexican market]

I am telling you my neighborhood is going to hell!

Palm Springs is 2 hours from the border of Mexico...

 Let me tell you something... the border is moving North faster than anyone is letting on... and not in a GOOD way either... UGH...

I would LOVE to move out of here...

Sam says 2-3 years...

We'll see :)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have two words for you...THE HAMPTONS !!!
Come on !

: )

Anonymous said...

I say move into one of those beach homes.  LOL  Glad they listened to you this time and all is well.  Hugs. : )~

Phil