Saturday, March 24, 2007

My faith in J-land

 
Hey you guys.. Its been awhile and I have so much to say... uh or type...  with all that crap that went down a month ago I kind of lost my faith in J-land people. Not with any of you, just what I thought Jland was about and the support we give one another was shaken a bit.  Then I realized by not writing the negative side of j-land won. I also realized Lisa Jo was my hero because she is willing to lay every thing good and bad in her life out there for us...
I have decided to make this journal, so you can help me get through the other stuff in my life I NEVER talk about out there...
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find this journal useful for being free to air your rants and raves and inner most thoughts.  Lisa Jo has never held back on anything she has had to say.  I was disappointed in her going private and taking me off of her list and giving no explanation.  Then out of the blue I got a link to another private journal of hers.  I lost interest because of the non explanation.  Anyway, don't just use your journal to air negativity, but open your mind and tell us all about your thoughts if you feel free to do so.  Thanks for inviting me girl!

Phil

Anonymous said...

I am no hero....i have did so much WRONG...but i own up to what i do wrong and try to just move on!! It is a really hard thing to trust...its a shame Phil lost interest in me over a nonexplanation. Guess i was not very interesting.
YOU are just a huge light in my life....HUGE...i love you so...even when i run off and act crazy and i thank you so very much for adding me. Its nice to be added when so many have deleted me. Please feel free to say whatever you have to say and know it will never go any further than this journal.
XOXOOXXO lj

Anonymous said...

You will totally love being private. Trust me.
I was running around yesterday looking at furniture for Gia. Sorry I didnt call back.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

I think being private is the way to go for certain people. I am so glad Lisa Jo kept writing.  I thought all the nastiness would drive her away & I would have considered that a personal loss.
~~Mary

Anonymous said...

I'm desperate I have to go to the library right now to use a computer. But if you have any comments you wanna send me just send it to my cell number or sent an IM to my screen name NANA0014 and it'll get there too. That's probably easier. Thanks for adding me.
Take care, Chrissie